NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate) is a national level entrance exam for admission to postgraduate medical courses in India. The counselling process for NEET PG is conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
NEET PG counselling is a crucial step for candidates who have cleared the exam and are looking to pursue their postgraduate studies in medicine. The counselling process involves various stages, including document verification.
The documents required for NEET PG admission counselling are as follows:
- NEET PG Admit Card
- NEET PG Rank Card
- NEET PG Result
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card, or Passport)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Three Passport Size Photographs
- Allotment Letter issued by MCC
- Proof of payment of counselling fee
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended (for those seeking admission in PG courses outside the state where they completed MBBS)
- Migration Certificate from the University/Board from which the candidate has passed the MBBS examination
- Character Certificate issued by the head of the institution last attended
- Bonafide Certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- Gap Certificate, if there is a gap in studies after completion of MBBS
- Affidavit to be signed by the candidate and his/her parent/guardian
- Bond/Agreement, if required by the respective state/college
Candidates are advised to carry all the original documents and two sets of self-attested photocopies of each document at the time of admission counselling. It is important to note that the list of documents may vary from state to state or college to college, and candidates are advised to check with the respective authorities for a complete list of documents required for NEET PG admission counselling.
NEET PG counselling is a crucial step for candidates who have cleared the exam and are looking to pursue their postgraduate studies in medicine. The documents mentioned above are mandatory for NEET PG counselling, and candidates are advised to carry all the necessary documents during counselling. It is important to note that candidates who fail to produce any of the above documents during counselling may not be considered for admission to postgraduate medical courses.